Cobra1 Training & Licensing Services
Elevate Your Skills
RTO ID: 91601
E: admin@cobra1.com.au
P: +61 2 9609 4653
   Home

BLENDED ONLINE COURSES

This blended online learning environment involves viewing a variety of videos, reading online workbooks and completing multiple choice* questions relevant to your course. This will create the foundation for further study and will allow you to download your completed online documents prior to undertaking your practical training and final SafeWork NSW HRW Licence assessment.

  • By completing part of this course online you can effectively reduce your overall face to face training time by around 70%, with the remaining 30% (2-3 days) being your practical face to face training in a small group environment and includes your SafeWork NSW Licence Assessment.

  • This self paced e-learning part of the course MUST be completed within 30 days of your initial login. Your online login will expire after 30 days and you may be required to pay an additional fee to gain another login access.

  • You will have topics with lessons to be completed within each course.

  • Each lesson has approximately 5 multiple choice questions to complete. *PLEASE NOTE: there are no multiple choice questions during the actual HRW Licence Assessment. Multiple choice questions/answers are only available in the online e-learning study environment. At all other times, you will need to provide full written answers to any questions.

  • On successful completion of all your online lessons you will need to download and print out your pre assessment documentation before booking the practical training and SafeWork NSW HRW Licence assessments.

The cost for the online blended learning course is $1495 per person, per course (gst-free). $150 is payable upfront to gain the login access code and the remainder of the course cost ($1345) is payable when you commence the face to face component.

 

TLILIC3008 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane

(up to 20 tonnes)

(HRW Crane Licence Class C2)
I HAVE A LOGIN ACCESS CODE FOR C2: CLICK HERE

I DO NOT HAVE A LOGIN ACCESS CODE: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

 
 

CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform dogging

(HRW Licence Class DG)

I HAVE A LOGIN ACCESS CODE FOR DG: CLICK HERE

I DO NOT HAVE A LOGIN ACCESS CODE: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

 
 
 
Cobra1 Training & Licensing Services
Unit 1, 108 Newton Road
Wetherill Park  NSW  2164

RTO ID: 91601

P: +61 2 9609 4653
E: admin@cobra1.com.au 

Cobra1 Training and Licensing Services
1/108 Newton Road, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
RTO ID: 91601
P: 1300 26 27 21
E: admin@cobra1.com.au